Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Journey this Week......

..... Has been eventful to say the least.  I am currently in Dunedin spending time with my Sister, Brother in law, Niece ( Jessica) and Nephews (Kain and Ethan). I drove to Wellington on Friday with a quick stop off to my georgous grandies in Palmy North.  Finally got to meet my lil Ricki.  She is adorable and a full credit to her daddy and her mummy.  Also cannot say how proud I am of her big sis and bro for how they have helped mum and dad out.  Love you Tajai and Zarian.

   I arrived in Dunedin yesterday and it was so great to see them all.  They have growen up so much. We went to Angel's End of Year Concert for her Tap.  I was very proud of her. Here are some pics of her performance.



  



We have spent today just snuggled up on the couch watching movies.  Just being an Aunty with them has brought me such joy.  I do miss the time that I am away from them.  We have a very busy week ahead of us but I will try to get back on here to share my experiences with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment